Room Rental Rates:
Pool Party Area Rentals for 30 guests (swimming or not):
- Indoor Aquatic Center reservation times: Parties are available Friday from 6 to 8pm, Saturday from 1 to 3 pm, 4 to 6pm, and 7 to 9 pm & Sundays 1 to 3 pm and 4 to 6 pm
- The indoor pool has two party areas: “Wet Party Room” area and the “Pool Picnic” area. Both areas are the same size and accommodate up to 30 guests which is the capacity of the reserved areas.
- The party area is available for set-up 15 minutes before your scheduled event time.
- When attending a pool party, only the “Wet Party Room Area” or the “Pool Picnic Area” are reserved, the pool area remains open to the public.
- The party area may be rented for a maximum of 2 hours and the rental price includes admission for up to 30 persons - capacity.
- You may bring in your own food and drinks, however, glass bottles, crock pots, Pyrex dishes, cake plates or glass of any type are not allowed.
- Party areas have 3 round picnic type of tables with additional chairs and one 5 foot rectangular plastic table.
Fees for 2-Hour Party Area Rental:
||Plainfield Resident Non-Member
||(must have proof of residency)
- There are no refunds for party room rentals due to weather related delays; however a rain date may be purchased.
- All party events must be scheduled 48 hours in advance and party themes or events must be pre-approved by management.
- Pool Rentals only include access to the pool. If the party wishes to use the rest of the facility extra fees will be charged.
** For additional information or to inquire about reservations, please contact Julie at Splash Island, 317-839-7665, ext 535, or email firstname.lastname@example.org **