Outdoor Pool (Splash Island) Party Area Rentals for 25 guests (Swimming or Not)
- All information applies to our outdoor pool parties at Splash Island Outdoor Water Park
- Parties are available on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to Noon, 1 to 3 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m. and Sundays 1 to 3 p.m. and 4 to 6 p.m.
- The outdoor pool has two (2) party areas: "Pelican Pete" area and the "Splash Gordon" area.
- Both areas are the same size and accommodate up to 25 guests, which is the capacity of the reserved areas.
- This includes both swimmers and spectators.
- The party area is available for set-up 15 minutes before your scheduled event time.
- When attending a pool party, only the "Pelican Pete area" or the "Splash Gordon Area" are reserved, the pool area remains open to the public.
- The party area may be rented for a maximum of 2 hours and the rental price includes admission for up to 25 persons - capacity.
- You may bring in your own food and drinks
- However, glass of any type is not permitted.
- Party areas have 3 round picnic tables with additional chairs and one rectangular plastic table. 10 lawn chairs are also provided.
Important Things to Remember
There are no refunds for party room rentals due to weather-related delays. However, a rain date may be purchased.
- All party events must be scheduled 48 hours in advance and party themes or events must be pre-approved by management.
- Pool Rentals only include access to the pool. If the party wishes to use the rest of the facility extra fees will be charged.
- Additional information will be provided when inquiring to schedule a party.
Note: For additional information or to inquire about reservations, please submit a request to Splash Island, or call at 317-839-7665.